Dublin, Jan. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Healthcare Claims Management Market – Global Outlook and Forecast 2022-2027” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Artificial intelligence (AI) has transformed various industries around the world and can radically change the field of healthcare. With the increasing advancements in the healthcare industry, AI has become an efficient, faster, and inexpensive choice for managing healthcare claims. Medical Claims Management is the organization, billing, filing, updating, and handling of medical claims related to patient diagnoses, treatments, and medications. Medical billing is one of the areas where healthcare is using automation extensively. Medical billing is one of the important metrics in managing the healthcare revenue cycle. Medical billing and their respective coding help establish and categorize patient information that dictates Medicare and insurance company billing.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the healthcare claims management market during the forecast period:
- Intelligent AI-powered healthcare claims management
- Advancing Automated Medical Billing and Management
- Growth of private health insurance
- Growing importance of denial management
- Linking electronic health records and e-prescribing to claims management
- Growing adoption of cloud-based solutions
The report examines the current scenario of the global Healthcare Claims Management market and its market dynamics for the period 2022-2027. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth catalysts, restraints, and trends. The study covers both market supply and demand. It also profiles and analyzes the major companies and several other prominent companies operating in the market.
ANSWERS TO KEY QUESTIONS:
- What is the healthcare claims management market size?
- What is the growth rate of the Healthcare Claims Management market?
- What are the factors driving the Healthcare Claims Management market?
- Who are the key players in the Healthcare Claims Management Market?
- Which region accounted for the largest healthcare claims management market share?
This research report includes detailed segmentation by
- Making up
- Delivery method
- end users
- A good medical claims management system should serve existing products with additional built-in flexibility to support products with new and unique features, including outpatient coverage or products with a savings component.
- The growing demand for claims management processing services comes primarily from physicians and other healthcare providers. With the increase in doctor visits, the number of medical claims is increasing, thus creating a demand for the industry.
Market segmentation by component
Market segmentation by type
Market segmentation by delivery method
- Web and cloud based
- On the site
Market segmentation by end user
- Health Care Payers
- health care providers
- North America is dominating the global healthcare claims management market with increasing number of patients benefiting from medical insurance, increasing patient volume, adoption of EHR and prescription services in line, the growing importance of denial management, the increase in medical billing errors, the rise of government investments and advancing healthcare infrastructure in the region.
- APAC is expected to be the fastest growing region in the global healthcare claims management market with increasing awareness of medical claims and rising cost of medical treatment.
Market segmentation by geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- McKesson Corporation
- UnitedHealth Group
Other Important Suppliers
- Advanced billing
- Allscripts Health
- Conifer Health Solutions
- eMD technologies
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Experian Information Solutions
- Flat world solutions
- GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
- Global Excel management
- Manorama Infosolutions
- Modernize medicine
- Nextech Systems
- NXGN Management
- nThrive Revenue Systems
- Damar software
- OSP Laboratories
- PayFusion Holdings
- PLEXIS Health Systems
- Pulse systems
- SS&C Technologies
- Quest Diagnosis
- RAM Technologies
- SSI Group
- Total MD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dy3pf0
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900